An open label study to evaluate the safety and effect on disease progression of triple combination treatment with erlotinib (Tarceva), bevacizumab (Avastin), and capecitabine (Xeloda) in patients with locally advanced and/or metastatic pancreatic cancer (REBECA-Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REBECA
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Jul 2018 Results published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.