An Exploratory Study to Evaluate the Biological Activity of R1507, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Antagonist of the Insulin-like Growth Factor Receptor (IGF-1R) in Women With Operable Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Teprotumumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.