A 16-Week, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Rivastigmine Patch (10 cm2) on Cognitive Deficits in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis, Followed by a 1-Year Open-Label Treatment Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXCITING
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database;EudraCT2008-007015-32).
- 23 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History