A Phase I/II Study of Dasatinib, Cetuximab and Radiation With or Without Cisplatin in Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck (HNSCC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to low accrual.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 21 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.