Assessment of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of SCH 900518 in Naive or Treatment-Experienced Subjects Infected With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 (Protocol No. P04695).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Narlaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 06 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (41) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 28 Apr 2009 New trial record.