Phase I, Open Label, Randomized, Drug-Drug Interaction Study in Healthy Subjects to Investigate the Effects of Co-Administered Atazanavir/Ritonavir (300mg/100mg) or Atazanavir 400mg Administered Once Daily on the Steady-State Plasma Pharmacokinetics of GSK1349572 30mg Administered Once Daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Dolutegravir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Feb 2010 Results presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI-2010).
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual end date (1 Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History