A Randomized Phase II Study of Cisplatin and Etoposide in Combination With Either Hedgehog Inhibitor GDC-0449 or IGF-1R MOAB IMC-A12 for Patients With Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Vismodegib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 May 2016 Interim results (n=143) published in the Cancer
- 15 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.