Phase III Intergroup Study of Temozolomide Alone Versus Radiotherapy With Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide Versus Radiotherapy With Adjuvant PCV Chemotherapy in Patients With 1p/19q Co-deleted Anaplastic Glioma or Low Grade Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Codeleted
- 18 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 520 to 360, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.