Subcutaneous Administration of Pegylated Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor for Long-Term Promotion of Collateral Growth in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.