A Phase II Trial of a Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Monoclonal Antibody, AVASTIN, in Combination With Cytotoxic Chemotherapy CARBOPLATIN and PACLITAXEL for Recurrent/Advanced Endometrial Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Jan 2011 to Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2009 New trial record