A Single-Centre, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Four-Period Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of Single Oral Doses of AZD5672 (600 mg and 150 mg) on QT/QTc Interval, Compared to Placebo, Using Moxifloxacin (Avelox) as a Positive Control, in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5672 (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual end date (1 Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Additional lead trial centre (Quintiles Limited) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.