A Multicenter Double-Blind Randomized Placebo Controlled Two-Arm Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of the Iontophoretic Administration of Lidocaine and Epinephrine Using Lidocaine Iontophoretic Drug Delivery System (IDDS) to Provide Local Anesthesia for Venipuncture in Healthy Adult Volunteer Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Epinephrine; Lidocaine
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jul 2009 Results have been announced in a Dharma Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History