Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Tocilizumab in Patients with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis on Background Non-biologic DMARDs and monotherapy who have an Inadequate Response to Current Non-Biologic or Biologic DMARDs.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ACT-STAR
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 16 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 889 to 886 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.