A Phase I Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of New Malaria Vaccine Candidate AdCh63 ME-TRAP, Alone and With MVA ME-TRAP, Using a Prime-Boost Delivery Schedule.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs ME-TRAP malaria DNA vaccine Okairos (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 54 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.