A Controlled Randomized Double-Blind Multi-Center Phase II Study of FOLFOX6 or FOLFIRI Combined With Sorafenib Versus Placebo in Second-Line Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOSCO
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History