An International, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Once Daily Administration of Two Strengths of Ciprofloxacin for Inhalation Compared With Placebo for Inhalation in the Management of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in Patients With Non Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis; Pseudomonal infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORBIT-1
- 08 Dec 2016 This trial was completed in Germany (end date: 2011-06-06), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Aug 2012 Actual end date (June 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2011 Additional results will be presented at the European Respiratory Society Annual Congress, according to an Aradigm Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History