A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Arm Parallel-Group Study of BGG492 as Monotherapy in Individuals With Refractory Partial Seizures Undergoing Inpatient Evaluation for Epilepsy Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selurampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 09 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.