A Single-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Trial to Define the ECG Effects of Sancuso (Granisetron Transdermal System) Compared to Placebo and Moxifloxacin in Healthy Men and Women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron; Granisetron; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors ProStrakan
- 08 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History