Randomised controlled study on the effects of imiquimod, a TLR 7 activating agent, on the HPV16-specific immune response following HPV16 E6/E7 synthetic long peptides vaccination in women with HPV16 positive high grade vulvar/vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia grade III
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ISA 101 (Primary) ; Imiquimod
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- 14 Apr 2016 Results published in the journal Clinical Cancer Research, according to an ISA Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Feb 2014 According to an ISA Pharmaceuticals media release, the status of this trial is completed.
- 01 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.