Comparison of the Effect of Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray Versus Placebo on Allergic Mediators in the Tears of Subjects With Tree or Grass Pollen Allergy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 20 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.