RESPECT: Observational, Prospective, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study Evaluating the Antihypertensive Effect of Treatment With Telmisartan (Alone or in Fixed Combination With HCTZ) in General Practitioner and Specialist Practice in Hypertensive Patients With High and Very High Cardiovascular Risk According to the ESH/ESC Guidelines 2007 Who Are Uncontrolled Under Current Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telmisartan (Primary) ; Telmisartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPECT
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 01 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 16 to 2913 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) and actual number of patients (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.