A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Effect of 52 Weeks Treatment With Vildagliptin on Left Ventricular Function in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Congestive Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vildagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms VIVIDD Study
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History