Bi-daily tegafur-uracil (UFT) plus leucovorin (LV) versus capecitabine as first-line therapy in elderly patients with advanced colorectal cancer, unfit or unwilling to receive combination chemotherapy. - A randomized, open-label phase III study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Folinic acid (Primary) ; Tegafur/uracil (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TLC
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Netherlands Trial Register.
- 22 Sep 2009 Additional trial acronym TLC identified as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 12 May 2009 New trial record