A Study of Single Dose Intravenous Casopitant in Combination With Ondansetron and Dexamethasone for the Prevention of Cisplatin-Induced Nausea and Vomiting.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Casopitant; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Aug 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 New trial record