A Phase II Trial of Panitumumab, Gemcitabine, and Carboplatin in Triple-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.