Phase III Study of Chemotherapy in Combination With ATRA With or Without Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and NPM1 Gene Mutation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Idarubicin; Pegfilgrastim; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 10 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.