Phase II randomized trial of combination therapy of paclitaxel and bevacizumab versus paclitaxel, capecitabine and bevacizumab as first-line treatment for locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer patients with HER2/neu negative tumor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATX
- 28 Jan 2016 Results (n = 181) of multiple angiogenesis- or hypoxia-related proteins published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 05 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has been met.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History