Bioequivalence Study of the Fixed Dose Combination of 2.5 mg Saxagliptin and 1000 mg Metformin Immediate Release (IR) Tablet Relative to 2.5 mg Saxagliptin Tablet and 1000 mg Metformin IR Tablet Co-Administered to Healthy Subjects in a Fasted and in a Fed State
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin/metformin (Primary) ; Metformin; Saxagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Additional location (USA) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.