Evaluation of efficacy and clinical benefit of agomelatine (25 to 50 mg/day) over a 6-month treatment period in patients with Major Depressive Disorder.A randomised, double-blind, international multicentre study with parallel groups versus duloxetine (60 mg/day).Twenty-four weeks of treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 14 May 2009 New trial record