An Open Label, Multicenter Phase I/II Study Of Selective Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor P276-00 In Combination With Radiation In Subjects With Recurrent And/Or Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of Head And Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs P 276 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms SPARK
- Sponsors Piramal Enterprises
- 30 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 11 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.