A Phase 3b Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of Imiquimod Cream Following Cryosurgery for the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Graceway Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2011 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 30 Sep 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, according to a Graceway Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also detailed in this media release.
- 30 Aug 2010 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History