A Phase II Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Different Regimens of MK-7009 When Administered Concomitantly with Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naïve Patients with Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.