An open Phase II study to assess the clinical activity and safety of recMAGE-A3 + AS15 cancer immunotherapeutic in patients with metastatic cutaneous melanoma, and to explore its immunogenic properties, including their relation to tumor infiltration, genomics and proteomics.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zastumotide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGE3-AS15-MEL-004 (MET); PREDICT
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.