TMC125-TiDP2-C238: A Randomized, Exploratory, Open-Label 48-Week Trial to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of Etravirine (ETR) in Combination With Ritonavir-Boosted Atazanavir (ATV/Rtv) and 1 NRTI in Treatment-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir/ritonavir; Etravirine; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEACH
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 7th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment.
- 07 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 53 to 52 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History