Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised N=1 study to determine the effect of concomitant treatment with dehydroepiandrosterone on mood in women who experience mood disturbances during oral contraception-use.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Prasterone (Primary)
- Indications Mood disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARC-MOOD
- 17 Jul 2010 Status changed from planning to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 May 2010 Interim results reporting patient compliance presented at the 11th Congress of the European Society of Contraception.
- 14 May 2009 New trial record