IMPACT OF THREE DIFFERENT GLYCOPROTEIN IIb/IIIa ANTAGONISTS ON GLYCOPROTEIN IIb/IIIa PLATELET RECEPTOR INHIBITION, TISSUE LEVEL PERFUSION AND CLINICAL ENDPOINTS in PATIENTS WITH ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROMES OR ANTIPLATELET RESISTANCE
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary) ; Eptifibatide (Primary) ; Tirofiban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms POTS
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 15 May 2009 New trial record