A Single-Arm, Multicenter, Proof-of-Concept Study of Denosumab in the Treatment of Hypercalcemia of Malignancy in Subjects With Elevated Serum Calcium Despite Recent Treatment With IV Bisphosphonates.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant hypercalcaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2009-0595).
- 06 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History