Multicenter, Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of the Transdermal Contraceptive Patch Containing 0.55 mg Ethinyl Estradiol and 2.1 mg Gestodene (Material no. 80876395) in a 21-Day Regimen for 13 Cycles in 1650 Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/gestodene (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EU-LA-Pearl-Index
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.