A 2-Year, Dose Range-Finding, Adaptive-Design Study of the Effects of SCH 527123 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe COPD (P05575AM2).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Navarixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History