A Phase I/II Multi-centre Study of AZD8931 in Combination with Weekly Paclitaxel to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumours and in a Selected Population with Low HER2-expressing Locally Recurrent and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer (THYME)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sapitinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms THYME
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History