A Phase II, Randomized, Open-label, Multi-centre Study of Weekly APG101 + Reirradiation Versus Reirradiation in the Treatment of Patients With First or Second Progression of Glioblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asunercept (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Apogenix
- 29 May 2017 According to an Apogenix media release, Asunercept was granted PRIME (PRIority MEdicines) designation by the EMA for the treatment of glioblastoma.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing levels of CpG2 methylation as predictor of response were presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 28 Jul 2015 Results published in Apogenix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History