A multi-national, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, Phase II study to assess the efficacy and safety of three doses of sublingual immunotherapy administered as recombinant Bet v 1 tablets once daily to patients suffering from birch pollen rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes SA
- 04 Apr 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2008 to Aug 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.