A 12-week multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled, parallel-group adaptive design study to evaluate the efficacy on blood glucose control and safety of five doses of LCQ908 (2, 5, 10, 15 and 20 mg) or sitagliptin 100 mg on a background therapy of metformin in obese patients with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pradigastat (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jun 2011 Results reported on the Novartis clinical trial registry.
- 03 Feb 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India, CTRI2009-091-000598).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History