A RANDOMISED, DOUBLE-BLIND, ADD-ON STUDY OF HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE IN SUBJECTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE HYPERTENSION NOT ACHIEVING TARGET BLOOD PRESSURE ON OLMESARTAN MEDOXOMIL/AMLODIPINE FIXED DOSE COMBINATION 40/10 MG ALONE
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 14 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Diastolic-blood-pressure' has been met.
- 14 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 23rd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History