A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo Controlled Exploratory Efficacy and Safety Study of SPD489 in Adults 18-55 Years With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) as Augmentation Therapy to an Antidepressant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 07 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has been met, according to results presented at the 28th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 07 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 28th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 01 Nov 2010 Results were reported in a Shire media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History