A single centre, open-label, randomised clinical trial to investigate Meningococcal serogroup A, C, W-135 and Y saccharide specific B cell response to a primary and a booster dose of the Meningococcal ACWY conjugate vaccine and to a primary dose of the ACWY polysaccharide vaccine followed by a booster dose of the Meningococcal ACWY conjugate vaccine administered to adult volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 27 Apr 2009 and official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Oct 2011 Results assessing memory B-cell levels presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- 27 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.