A Phase I-II, Randomization, Open-Label Clinical Trial of Fulvestrant Versus the Combination of Fulvestrant, MK-0646, and Dasatinib as First-Line Therapy for Metastatic Hormone Receptor-Positive HER2-Negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Dalotuzumab; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 21 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.