Nasonex Nasal Suspension 50 microg Long-Term Designated Drug Use Investigation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 04 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Oct 2012 Additional lead trial centre deleted as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.