An Open-Label, Phase II, Pilot Study on the Onset of Action of KTP [ketoprofen], 20% in the Treatment of Acute Pain Associated With Tendonitis or Bursitis of the Shoulder, Elbow or Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoprofen (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (17) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2009 New trial record