A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety of 12 weeks of dosing with GW856553 and its effects on inflammatory markers, infarct size, and cardiac function in subjects with myocardial infarction without STsegment elevation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Losmapimod (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLSTICE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History